ADCR22 – Annual Digital Catalysis & Catalysis-Related Sciences Conference 2022
The ADCR 2022 is your opportunity to shape the future of digital catalysis and meet other scientists who are revolutionizing this field of science. Don’t miss your chance to be part of this community.
NFDI4Cat is a community-driven and user-oriented initiative dedicated to the development of repositories and best practices for the management of research data in the field of catalysis and catalysis-related sciences. NFDI4Cat will not only ensure the establishment of such infrastructure but will also work continuously on the development of tools and training for the open and FAIR use of data throughout the research data lifecycle.
NFDI4Cat invites you, the public and the scientific community to attend our Annual Digital Catalysis & Catalysis-Related Sciences Conference on September 23, 2022, at the DECHEMA House in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. This event will be a hybrid event and includes Keynote presentations, poster presentations, and a World Café. With this event, NFDI4Cat attempts to bring together scientists, researchers and practitioners working to make the move from current research (local vocabularies, unstructured data, different data formats….) to sustainable FAIR research data management and digitalisation.
You are cordially invited to contribute to the scientific programme.
During this event, NFDI4Cat will showcase the latest research and development in research data management for all steps of catalysis research and facilitate further exchange and collaboration on digital catalysis.
- Prof. Takahashi (Hokkaido University, Japan)
- Dr. Ansgar Schäfer (BASF SE)
- Dr. Andreas Förster (DECHEMA e.V.)
- Prof. Matthias Beller (Leibniz-Institut für Katalyse e.V.)
- Dr. Sonja Schimmler (Fraunhofer FOKUS)
- Prof. Nobert Kockmann (TU Dortmund University)
NFDI4Cat aims to motivate young academics and young professionals from the industry to contribute to research data management in catalysis and all catalysis-related sciences. Therefore, this event offers space for new and innovative topics to be presented and discussed as posters. For this reason, we invite the submission of abstracts for a poster presentation, which can be submitted until September 1st, 2022.
The winners will be presented on site at the end of the event. The award ceremony will be streamed online for all participants. Don’t miss the opportunity to win one of our four poster prizes, courtesy of our sponsors hte and BASF SE.
Three prizes with expert evaluation
- First prize: 400 EUR
- Second price: 200 EUR
- Third price: 100 EUR
This year, NFDI4Cat invites its community to participate in their first interdisciplinary Twitter poster session under the hashtag #ADCR22. The twitter poster with the most likes will also be awarded a prize of 200 EUR at the end of the event.
To be eligible for a prize, ADCR participants must:
- Register to participate by Thursday, September 1, 2022. Don’t forget to include a twitter handle!
- Tweet their poster between Wednesday, 22 September 2022 at 8 am and Friday, 23 September 2022 at 10:00 am. The poster with the most likes by 14:00 on Friday will win.
- The award must be received by the author during the award ceremony either in person or virtually.
- Tag @nfdi4cat and their institution, use the hashtag #ADCR22 and one of the following category hashtags:
From dialogue to action @ the NFDI4Cat World Café
You are invited to join us in a collaborative conversation to develop collaborative ideas and new projects. Have a seat at the table and join us in collaborative dialogue, active engagement, and constructive opportunities for action on the following topics:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and natural language processing (NLP)
- Ontologies and Taxonomies
- Electronic laboratory notebooks
- Open science – digital economy
Signup for any of the sessions is available during registration and is limited to those participants present at the event. The World Café session is scheduled for one hour.
Registration and Fees
The event is free of charge, but registration is required. Registration is possible until the start of the conference. After registration you will receive an E-Mail with the confirmation and all important information.
We would like to thank hte GmbH and BASF SE for their support!